You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Go over here
for more details on Mountain Software. More data about the app Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Home Cookin is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Home Cookin. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.45 MB (1515728 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.46 MB (3623299
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.45 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This page is about Home Cookin version 9.78
only. You can find below info on other versions of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program marketed by Mountain Software. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin app will be found automatically. After you click Home Cookin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-08 20:25:22.500