This page is about Home Cookin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mountain Software. More information about Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Usually the Home Cookin application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, depending on the user's option during install. Home Cookin's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Homecook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1600104 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.55 MB (26788848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Homecook.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
- adv_lib.exe (12.55 KB)
- checker.exe (1.52 MB)
- explorer.exe (995.58 KB)
- healthcheck.exe (8.41 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- LoaderRunOnce.exe (992.57 KB)
- Monitor.exe (3.60 MB)
- mon_run.exe (416.07 KB)
- stop_aup.exe (465.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (3.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.68
of Home Cookin. You can find here a few links to other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application offered by Mountain Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Home Cookin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Home Cookin in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Cookin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-25 23:28:42.253