You can find on this page details on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. More information on Mountain Software can be seen here
. You can see more info about Home Cookin at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Home Cookin is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Home Cookin. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's main executable file and it occupies about 1.44 MB (1512800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Home Cookin. They take 10.05 MB (10534698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Homecook.exe (1.44 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
- homecook.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.82
of Home Cookin. You can find below info on other releases of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program released by the software company Mountain Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Cookin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Home Cookin in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-06 09:03:19.893