Home Cookin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Open here
for more information on Mountain Software. More information about the app Home Cookin can be seen at http://www.mountain-software.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Home Cookin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Home Cookin's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Home Cookin\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named Homecook.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1115760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Home Cookin. They occupy 3.52 MB (3692527
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.49
of Home Cookin. Click on the links below for other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application released by the software company Mountain Software. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Home Cookin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountain-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Home Cookin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:51:51.417