This page contains thorough information on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mountain Software. Please open http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Home Cookin on Mountain Software's web page. Home Cookin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Home Cookin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Home Cookin's primary file takes around 1.36 MB (1427192 bytes) and is called Homecook.exe.
Home Cookin contains of the executables below. They take 9.94 MB (10423442
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Homecook.exe (1.36 MB)
- setup.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
- homecook.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.69
of Home Cookin. You can find below a few links to other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application released by Mountain Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply click the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin app will be found very quickly. When you select Home Cookin in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 19:09:51.923