Home Cookin is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Mountain Software. More information about the software Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountain-software.com/
. Usually the Home Cookin application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Home Cookin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Home Cookin's main file takes around 698.24 KB (715000 bytes) and is named Homecook.exe.
Home Cookin is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.10 MB (3251762
bytes) on disk:
- Homecook.exe (698.24 KB)
- setup.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.78 KB)
This data is about Home Cookin version 6.46
alone. You can find below a few links to other Home Cookin releases:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program offered by the software company Mountain Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mountain-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:16:49.400