You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Home Cookin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mountain Software. More information about Home Cookin can be seen at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Home Cookin's main file takes around 1.23 MB (1289840 bytes) and is called Homecook.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Home Cookin. They take about 13.51 MB (14171167
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (11.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
This page is about Home Cookin version 8.55
alone. For other Home Cookin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program released by the software company Mountain Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-20 07:07:44.547