You can find on this page details on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mountain Software. Click on http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
to get more details about Home Cookin on Mountain Software's website. Home Cookin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Home Cookin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's main executable file and it takes close to 1.42 MB (1486072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Home Cookin. They occupy about 3.42 MB (3584699
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.42 MB)
- setup.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
The current page applies to Home Cookin version 9.73
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program offered by the software company Mountain Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Home Cookin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-07 17:51:47.467