You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Home Cookin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. More information on Mountain Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about Home Cookin at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Home Cookin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Home Cookin's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) and is named Homecook.exe.
Home Cookin contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3626043
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.45 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This web page is about Home Cookin version 9.77
only. You can find here a few links to other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program offered by the software company Mountain Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Home Cookin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin program will be found very quickly. After you click Home Cookin in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-01 06:19:26.337