Home Cookin is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. More information on Mountain Software can be found here
. More details about Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Home Cookin is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's primary executable file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1513144 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin contains of the executables below. They take 10.05 MB (10534218
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Homecook.exe (1.44 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
- homecook.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
This info is about Home Cookin version 9.79
only. Click on the links below for other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program released by Mountain Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-13 05:54:47.893