This web page is about Home Cookin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. More data about Mountain Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Home Cookin. Home Cookin's primary file takes around 1.23 MB (1288288 bytes) and its name is Homecook.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Home Cookin. They take about 3.13 MB (3277095
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.63
of Home Cookin. Click on the links below for other Home Cookin versions:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application released by the software company Mountain Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Home Cookin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin program will be found automatically. When you click Home Cookin in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Cookin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-06 19:04:13.883