This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Home Cookin for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. More information about Mountain Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Home Cookin on Mountain Software's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.23 MB (1290856 bytes) on disk and is titled Homecook.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Home Cookin. They take 3.13 MB (3279759
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Home Cookin version 8.64
alone. For other Home Cookin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application by Mountain Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:29:17.353