Home Cookin is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Further information on Mountain Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
to get more info about Home Cookin on Mountain Software's website. Home Cookin is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Home Cookin. Home Cookin's primary file takes about 1.42 MB (1493272 bytes) and is named Homecook.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Home Cookin. They take about 3.43 MB (3592379
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.42 MB)
- setup.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This page is about Home Cookin version 9.74
only. You can find below info on other versions of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application offered by the software company Mountain Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Home Cookin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin application will be found very quickly. After you select Home Cookin in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-18 02:00:56.990