Home Cookin is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. Additional info about Mountain Software can be read here
. More data about the app Home Cookin can be seen at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Home Cookin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Home Cookin is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe". Home Cookin's main file takes around 1.27 MB (1328752 bytes) and its name is Homecook.exe.
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.75 MB (3929319
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Home Cookin version 8.58
only. You can find below info on other releases of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program offered by the software company Mountain Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin application will be found automatically. When you click Home Cookin in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Cookin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 19:27:39.013