You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Home Cookin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mountain Software. Further information about Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.32 MB (1381480 bytes) on disk and is called Homecook.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Home Cookin. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3415011
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.32 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
The current page applies to Home Cookin version 8.67
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application marketed by Mountain Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Home Cookin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Home Cookin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Home Cookin in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Cookin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 00:51:19.190