You can find below detailed information on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. Further information on Mountain Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Home Cookin on Mountain Software's page. Home Cookin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Home Cookin is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe". Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.07 MB (1123952 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.53 MB (3698415
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.52
of Home Cookin. You can find below info on other releases of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application offered by the software company Mountain Software. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Home Cookin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply click the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The software company is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, we are not saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 20:59:27.357