Home Cookin is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. Go over here
for more details on Mountain Software. Please open http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Home Cookin on Mountain Software's website. Usually the Home Cookin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Homecook.exe and its approximative size is 1.29 MB (1354344 bytes).
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.22 MB (3380059
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.29 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This data is about Home Cookin version 8.66
only. You can find below info on other versions of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program offered by the software company Mountain Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Cookin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Home Cookin in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:19:54.700