This page contains complete information on how to remove High Unite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. Check out here
where you can get more info on High Unite. More details about the software High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. Usually the High Unite program is found in the C:\Programmer\High Unite directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling High Unite is "D:\Programmer\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the High Unite's main executable file and it takes about 340.76 KB (348935 bytes) on disk.
High Unite is comprised of the following executables which take 864.26 KB (884999
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (340.76 KB)
The current web page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5880.524
alone. You can find here a few links to other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by High Unite. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall High Unite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". If it exists on your system the High Unite program will be found very quickly. When you click High Unite in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Programmer\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of High Unite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your PC, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-06 13:07:53.973