You can find below detailed information on how to remove High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.highunite.com/support
if you want to read more on High Unite on High Unite's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall High Unite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 346.99 KB (355320 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in High Unite. They occupy 870.49 KB (891384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (346.99 KB)
This info is about High Unite version 2.0.5884.2340
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by the software company High Unite. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it exists on your system the High Unite app will be found automatically. When you click High Unite in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-10 17:04:33.417