High Unite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. Open here
where you can find out more on High Unite. Please follow http://www.highunite.com/support
if you want to read more on High Unite on High Unite's web page. High Unite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall High Unite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 299.31 KB (306489 bytes).
High Unite contains of the executables below. They take 822.81 KB (842553
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5863.15992
of High Unite. You can find below info on other versions of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by High Unite. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall High Unite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate High Unite or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select High Unite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove High Unite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-20 20:53:06.533