High Unite is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to High Unite at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 346.95 KB (355272 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
High Unite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.45 KB (891336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (346.95 KB)
This page is about High Unite version 2.0.5887.27295
alone. For other High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by the software company High Unite. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall High Unite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it exists on your system the High Unite program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select High Unite in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 00:32:38.810