This page is about High Unite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. Go over here
for more details on High Unite. You can get more details on High Unite at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 297.42 KB (304561 bytes).
High Unite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 820.92 KB (840625
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (297.42 KB)
The current page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5873.35351
only. You can find below info on other releases of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application offered by the software company High Unite. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove High Unite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select High Unite in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The publisher is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your PC, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-25 16:38:18.760