You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. More information on High Unite can be seen here
. More details about the application High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\High Unite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. High Unite's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 299.31 KB (306493 bytes) on disk.
High Unite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 822.81 KB (842557
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.31 KB)
This page is about High Unite version 2.0.5866.24519
only. You can find below info on other application versions of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program by High Unite. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall High Unite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select High Unite in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The publisher is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of High Unite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove High Unite by High Unite from your PC, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-24 00:21:30.583