This page contains complete information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. Further information on High Unite can be found here
. More details about High Unite can be seen at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\High Unite folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove High Unite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 297.36 KB (304498 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of High Unite. They occupy about 820.86 KB (840562
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (297.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5874.37178
of High Unite. Click on the links below for other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application offered by the software company High Unite. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase High Unite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite program will be found automatically. After you select High Unite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-29 06:34:07.717