You can find below details on how to remove High Unite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. More info about the program High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall High Unite. The application's main executable file has a size of 297.38 KB (304514 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of High Unite. They take about 820.88 KB (840578
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (297.38 KB)
This data is about High Unite version 2.0.5874.19161
only. For other High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program marketed by the software company High Unite. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". If it exists on your system the High Unite program will be found automatically. When you select High Unite in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-01 00:40:10.913