You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. Further information on High Unite can be seen here
. More details about the app High Unite can be seen at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 346.98 KB (355312 bytes) on disk.
High Unite contains of the executables below. They occupy 870.48 KB (891376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (346.98 KB)
This page is about High Unite version 2.0.5882.4170
only. You can find here a few links to other High Unite releases:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application released by High Unite. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". The High Unite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select High Unite in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 13:00:23.490