You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on High Unite at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 346.93 KB (355256 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with High Unite. They occupy about 870.43 KB (891320
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (346.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5887.36417
of High Unite. Click on the links below for other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application released by High Unite. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove High Unite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click High Unite in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 23:38:47.463