You can find on this page details on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on High Unite. Click on http://www.highunite.com/support
to get more details about High Unite on High Unite's website. High Unite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for High Unite is C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 299.30 KB (306481 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
High Unite is comprised of the following executables which take 822.80 KB (842545
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
The current page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5865.4709
only. For other High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program marketed by the software company High Unite. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove High Unite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it exists on your system the High Unite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click High Unite in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of High Unite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your PC, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 21:40:20.260