This info is about High Unite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. Check out here
where you can read more on High Unite. You can see more info related to High Unite at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the High Unite's main executable file and it takes about 299.30 KB (306480 bytes) on disk.
High Unite is composed of the following executables which take 822.80 KB (842544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
This web page is about High Unite version 2.0.5867.8325
alone. You can find below a few links to other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application by the software company High Unite. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove High Unite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite app will be found very quickly. After you click High Unite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-24 20:03:28.017