This page contains detailed information on how to remove High Unite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. More information about High Unite can be read here
. More information about the software High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory, regulated by the user's choice. High Unite's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the High Unite's main executable file and it takes about 299.30 KB (306480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in High Unite. They take 822.80 KB (842544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
The current page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5864.8358
only. For other High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program by the software company High Unite. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase High Unite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Unite". The High Unite program will be found automatically. When you select High Unite in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove High Unite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-21 16:14:55.677