This web page is about High Unite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. More data about High Unite can be seen here
. More information about High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove High Unite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 299.30 KB (306488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with High Unite. They take about 822.80 KB (842552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5866.42520
of High Unite. You can find below info on other versions of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program released by the software company High Unite. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". The High Unite application will be found automatically. When you select High Unite in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your PC, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-24 16:50:25.423