High Unite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. Check out here
for more information on High Unite. More information about High Unite can be seen at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\High Unite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for High Unite is "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the High Unite's main executable file and it occupies circa 299.31 KB (306490 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in High Unite. They take 822.81 KB (842554
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5863.33553
of High Unite. You can find below info on other releases of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application marketed by the software company High Unite. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase High Unite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate High Unite or simply activate the Search field and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite application will be found very quickly. When you select High Unite in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-21 03:24:16.527