This info is about High Unite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. You can read more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. Further information about High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 299.30 KB (306485 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of High Unite. They occupy about 822.80 KB (842549
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5870.13749
of High Unite. You can find here a few links to other High Unite releases:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application released by the software company High Unite. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click High Unite in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The publisher is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 20:52:22.503