You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.highunite.com/support
to get more facts about High Unite on High Unite's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 299.31 KB (306489 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside High Unite. They take about 822.81 KB (842553
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.31 KB)
This data is about High Unite version 2.0.5864.29903
only. Click on the links below for other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program by the software company High Unite. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". The High Unite app will be found very quickly. When you click High Unite in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Unite:
- The publisher is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your computer, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 04:19:28.803