This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. You can read more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to High Unite at http://www.highunite.com/support
. Usually the High Unite application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove High Unite. High Unite's main file takes around 340.70 KB (348872 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
High Unite is comprised of the following executables which take 864.20 KB (884936
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (340.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5879.16861
of High Unite. You can find below info on other versions of High Unite:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application by the software company High Unite. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase High Unite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite application will be found automatically. When you click High Unite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The publisher is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Unite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your PC, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-08 01:33:09.677