This web page is about High Unite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. Take a look here
for more details on High Unite. More information about the application High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. High Unite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 299.30 KB (306487 bytes) on disk.
High Unite contains of the executables below. They occupy 822.80 KB (842551
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.30 KB)
This info is about High Unite version 2.0.5866.33529
alone. Click on the links below for other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by High Unite. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase High Unite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate High Unite or simply activate the Search field and type in "High Unite". If it is installed on your PC the High Unite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click High Unite in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of High Unite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your computer, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-24 11:30:57.050