This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall High Unite from your computerHigh Unite
. You can find out more on High Unite or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.highunite.com/support
to get more data about High Unite on High Unite's website. Usually the High Unite application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove High Unite. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 299.31 KB (306493 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside High Unite. They occupy about 822.81 KB (842557
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (299.31 KB)
The current page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5872.25245
only. For other High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program marketed by High Unite. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase High Unite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". The High Unite application will be found automatically. After you click High Unite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of High Unite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your computer, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 00:56:10.373