This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall High Unite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall High Unite from your systemHigh Unite
. Go over here
where you can get more info on High Unite. More info about the software High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling High Unite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. High Unite's primary file takes around 297.40 KB (304542 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
High Unite is composed of the following executables which occupy 820.90 KB (840606
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (297.40 KB)
The current web page applies to High Unite version 2.0.5873.8360
only. Click on the links below for other High Unite versions:
...click to view all...
High Unite is an application by the software company High Unite. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove High Unite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find High Unite or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Unite". The High Unite program will be found very quickly. After you select High Unite in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The software company is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Unite.
8. After removing High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of High Unite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Unite by High Unite from your PC, we are not saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Unite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 15:15:55.500