This page contains thorough information on how to remove High Unite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall High Unite from your PCHigh Unite
. More information on High Unite can be found here
. More details about High Unite can be found at http://www.highunite.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\High Unite directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove High Unite. The application's main executable file has a size of 346.96 KB (355288 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside High Unite. They take about 870.46 KB (891352
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (346.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5883.606
of High Unite. For more High Unite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Unite is a program offered by High Unite. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall High Unite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase High Unite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate High Unite or simply click the Search field and type in "High Unite". The High Unite program will be found very quickly. When you select High Unite in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High Unite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Unite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.highunite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Unite\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High Unite.
8. After uninstalling High Unite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of High Unite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Unite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Unite by High Unite from your PC, nor are we saying that High Unite by High Unite is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Unite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 12:11:46.623