GitHub Desktop is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall GitHub Desktop from your PCGitHub, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GitHub, Inc.. GitHub Desktop is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GitHub Desktop. GitHubDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 373.46 KB (382424 bytes) on disk.
GitHub Desktop contains of the executables below. They occupy 98.08 MB (102847696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GitHubDesktop.exe (373.46 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- GitHubDesktop.exe (64.37 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.58 MB)
- git.exe (38.27 KB)
- blocked-file-util.exe (29.55 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.31 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (29.31 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.33 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.34 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.35 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (38.28 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.36 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.30 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.30 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.31 MB)
- git.exe (2.25 MB)
- proxy-lookup.exe (28.98 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (70.02 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (66.97 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.31 MB)
- awk.exe (600.29 KB)
- b2sum.exe (61.02 KB)
- basename.exe (37.87 KB)
- cat.exe (43.23 KB)
- comm.exe (43.13 KB)
- cp.exe (106.34 KB)
- cut.exe (47.34 KB)
- dash.exe (108.13 KB)
- date.exe (118.76 KB)
- dirname.exe (37.81 KB)
- echo.exe (38.18 KB)
- env.exe (37.48 KB)
- expr.exe (106.26 KB)
- false.exe (35.65 KB)
- find.exe (256.55 KB)
- gencat.exe (181.33 KB)
- getfacl.exe (171.26 KB)
- getopt.exe (23.59 KB)
- grep.exe (210.73 KB)
- head.exe (48.30 KB)
- ls.exe (137.04 KB)
- mkdir.exe (72.07 KB)
- mktemp.exe (47.05 KB)
- mv.exe (113.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (38.36 KB)
- printf.exe (71.59 KB)
- pwd.exe (39.60 KB)
- readlink.exe (50.63 KB)
- rebase.exe (820.36 KB)
- rm.exe (65.65 KB)
- rmdir.exe (64.09 KB)
- sed.exe (166.50 KB)
- sh.exe (2.01 MB)
- sort.exe (109.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (306.98 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (319.95 KB)
- ssh.exe (637.41 KB)
- tail.exe (59.09 KB)
- test.exe (69.99 KB)
- touch.exe (106.80 KB)
- tr.exe (52.75 KB)
- true.exe (35.65 KB)
- uname.exe (38.30 KB)
- uniq.exe (48.30 KB)
- wc.exe (50.11 KB)
- xargs.exe (69.52 KB)
- getprocaddr32.exe (336.69 KB)
- getprocaddr64.exe (362.93 KB)
The current web page applies to GitHub Desktop version 1.2.31
only. You can find below info on other releases of GitHub Desktop:
...click to view all...
GitHub Desktop is an application offered by GitHub, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GitHub Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GitHub Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitHub Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitHub Desktop". The GitHub Desktop program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitHub Desktop in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitHub Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitHub Desktop.
8. After removing GitHub Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitHub Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitHub Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitHub Desktop by GitHub, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GitHub Desktop by GitHub, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitHub Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:53:03.860