GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's primary file takes about 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.08 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.278.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 14:14:41.047