This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more info about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1696879
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.25 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.488.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 06:25:38.143