GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More information about the application GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes).
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.62 MB (1696683
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.06 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.484.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:01:12.120