GeoGebra 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More information about the application GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GeoGebra 5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 139.04 KB (142376 bytes).
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.68 MB (1759040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.08 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.277.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 12:59:50.993