You can find below detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1696693
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.07 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.486.0
alone. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:46:31.850