This page is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it takes close to 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take an average of 1.68 MB (1759040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.08 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.279.0
of GeoGebra 5. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 05:52:13.840