GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Detailed information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes around 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.91 MB (3048189
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.19 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.463.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-22 09:45:54.427