This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more info about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759077
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.414.0
of GeoGebra 5. For more GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-27 06:30:58.613