GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1760669
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.09 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GeoGebra 5. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 07:10:09.873