GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1760669
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.09 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra 5. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 07:10:09.873