This page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More info about the software GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra 5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 15:12:06.727